- An arc or circle that exhibits in concentric bands the colors of the spectrum and that is formed opposite the sun by the refraction and reflection of the sun's rays in raindrops, spray, or mist
Where you lucky enough to see it? Better yet, did you get a shot of it?
Share yours by posting them in the "Town Square" section on Pleasanton Patch.
[Related article: Got an Eye for Pleasanton? Share Your Photos on Pleasanton…]
Check out our past Photo of the Week articles:
- Photo of the Week: Sun Setting Over Pleasant Plaza
- Photo of the Week: Rosy Sunset
- Photo of the Week: Indigo Sunset
- Photo of the Week: 'Pleasanton Beauty'
- Photo(s) of the Week: Turkeys Gone Wild
- Photo of the Week: Pleasanton Ridge Splendor
- Photo of The Week: Brilliant Fall Foliage
- Photo of the Week: Sunol Water Temple
If you have an awesome photo of nature, breath-taking scenery, kids caught being kids, a pet doing something funny or something unusual you happen to catch with your camera, we'd love to feature it on Patch.
Post it for free in our "Town Square" section on the site or email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.