Did we miss something?
Post your own events on Pleasanton Patch here. It's free!
Friday, Aug. 23
- Thirsty? Stop by New Leaf Community Markets in Pleasanton at 5:30 p.m. on Aug. 23 for free wine tasting.
- Head to Livermore if you are feeling like something fun to do with the family. The LARPD is hosting a Livermore Disc Golf Course on Friday, Aug. 23 at 7:00 a.m. Free.
- Car fans will be in heaven at the Goodguys 27th West Coast Nationals car show at the Pleasanton Fairgrounds. The show is from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Friday and Saturday. On Sunday, the show is from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. General admission: $18, Kids (7-12): $6, Kids 6 and under are FREE. Parking at the fairgrounds is $8.
- From 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. on Saturday, the Pleasanton Farmers' market is open and can be found at Main street and W. Angela Street.
- Thinking about adopting a pet? The Tri-Valley Animal Rescue will be at the Pleasanton Farmers' Market between 10 a.m. and 1 p.m. with pets available for fostering or adoption.
- Garage sale Saturday! The family garage sale is from 7:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. at 3051 Badger Drive in Pleasanton.
- Circus Vargas Magikaria is performing in Dublin on Aug. 24. at 2 p.m., 5 p.m. and 8 p.m. Find the big top at I-580 and Hacienda.
- Seeking antiques? Get an early start to Fremont for the "49th Annual Niles Antique Faire and Flea Market" which opens at 6 a.m.