Congratulations to Pleasanton Patch readers Douglas Linman, Cheryl Cook-Kallio, Dan and Jelly Beaner for correctly guessing the most recent photo challenge.
Past "Where in P-Town" posts on Patch:
- Where in P-Town: Supersized 'Pleasanton'
- Where in P-Town: Equine Advertising
- Where in P-Town: Storytelling Bus Stop
- Where in P-Town: Scientific Statue
- Where In P-Town: Kicking St. Nick
- Where In P-town Holiday Edition: Shimmery Wreath
- Where In P-Town: Bridge to Where?
Have your own photos around town that you'd like featured in our Pleasanton photo challenge? Send them to firstname.lastname@example.org and see if you can stump our readers!
Post your guesses in the comments section below.
About this column: Every so often, we'll test your knowledge of places and things in Pleasanton.