Pleasanton Ridge Regional Park Closed Due to Police Investigation
A Pleasanton man was found dead at the Pleasanton Ridge Regional Park on Tuesday morning and investigators do not suspect foul play. Suicide is suspected in the death. Further details in this Patch report.
Criminal Case Dropped Against Teacher Who Taped Up Toddler
No criminal charges will be filed against Angela Calcagno of Livermore, the former Centerpointe Christian Preschool teacher who was cited by the state for using tape to bind the hands and feet of a 2-year-old who refused to take a nap, the Alameda County District Attorney's Office said Tuesday. Further details in this Patch report.
Pleasanton is the Third Highest-Earning City in the United States?
Only two cities in the United States have a larger percentage of households making more than $100,000 than Pleasanton. That's the analysis by NerdWallet, a personal finance site, which says Pleasanton has the third most broad-based affluent population in the country. Further details in this Patch report.
Other news you need to know:
- Man Found Dead at Pleasanton Ridge Identified
- Pleasanton Pedestrian Deaths In Analysis of Driver Prosecutions
- Iron Horse Trail Being Extended From Dublin/Pleasanton BART to Santa Rita Road
- Walmart Hiring for Neighborhood Market
- Police Log: 50-Year-Old Man Busted for Allegedly Attempting to Mail Pot Via UPS
- Homes With Swimming Pools: Harder Or Easier To Sell?
- Power Restored After Outages in Town
- Pleasanton Soldiers Receive Hero's Welcome Home