Did we miss something?
Post your own events on Pleasanton Patch here. It's free!
Friday, Sept. 20
- The Pleasanton Harvest Festival will be at the Alameda County Fairgrounds on Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Info about discounts and hours can be found here.
- Friday night football! Foothill High School Falcons will take on Vintage High School at 7 p.m. at Foothill High.
- The annual Fall Book Sale hosted by the Friends of the Pleasanton Library. Sale starts at 6 p.m. on Friday and runs through Sunday.
- Enjoy the Epic Brewing Co Free Happy Hour at New Leaf Community Markets. The free tasting event is for anyone 21 or older and starts at 5 p.m.
Saturday, Sept. 21
- From 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. on Saturday, the Pleasanton Farmers' market is open and can be found at Main street and W. Angela Street.
- The Stoneridge Shopping Center invites you to Celebrate 75 Years of The Wizard of Oz at 11:30 a.m. on Saturday. The event is free and costumes are suggested as those who dress up while get a free Rubie's Red Trick-or-Treat pail.
- The Pleasanton North Rotary's “A Starry Night in the Caribbean” will be at Barone’s Restaurant in Pleasanton at 4:30 p.m. Find out details about how to buy tickets.
- 'splatter, not your ordinary food, wine and art festival' will be at Emerald Glen Park in Dublin on Saturday from 12 p.m. to 8 p.m. General admission to the event is free and tasting passports can be purchased for the Tasting Pavilion. The festival boasts activities, food a concert and fireworks. Get full details here.