It's Thursday, the unofficial start to the weekend and there's always something going on in Pleasanton.
Did we miss something?
Post your own events on Pleasanton Patch here. It's free!
Friday, Sept. 13
- Friday Happy Hour at New Leaf Community Markets. The free tasting event is for anyone 21 or older and starts at 5 p.m.
- Friday night football in P-Town! Amador Valley High School plays Skyline High School at home in Pleasanton. Game starts at 7 p.m. at Amador Valley High. Gooooo Dons! At Foothill High School, the Falcons take on Las Lomas High School at 7 p.m. Falcon pride!
Saturday, Sept. 14
- From 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. on Saturday, the Pleasanton Farmers' market is open and can be found at Main street and W. Angela Street.
- At the Alameda County fairgrounds check out the Toy Havoc & Comic Chaos Show starting at 9 a.m.
Sunday, Sept. 15
- Stop by the Parkway Fellowship at 7485 Village Parkway in Dublin to try out their free bounce house and other kid-friendly activities. The fun begins at 11 a.m. and refreshments will be served.
- Have a free picnic at the Picnic Y-Guides & Y-Princesses BBQ at Amador Valley Community Park, which is located at 4455 Black Avenue in Pleasanton. The picnic starts at 11:30 a.m. RSVP information can be found here.