Congratulations to Pleasanton Patch readers Bill Boehner and George Withers for correctly guessing the location of the last photo challenge. The nose (and horse) can be found in front of Christesen's store on Main street in downtown Pleasanton.
Past "Where in P-Town" posts on Patch:
- Where in P-Town: Storytelling Bus Stop
- Where in P-Town: Scientific Statue
- Where In P-Town: Kicking St. Nick
- Where In P-town Holiday Edition: Shimmery Wreath
- Where In P-Town: Bridge to Where?
Have your own photos around town that you'd like featured in our Pleasanton photo challenge? Send them to email@example.com and see if you can stump our readers!
Post your guesses in the comments section below.
About this column: Every week or so, we'll test your knowledge of places and things in Pleasanton.