Schools in Pleasanton resumed on Monday. Sleepy-eyed students and harried parents scrambled to adjust to new realities even as the warmth and light of summer persist well into fall.
In case you missed them the first time, here is a list of stories on Pleasanton Patch over the past month intended to help with back to school situations.
I hope this helps ease the hectic mornings of the new school year at least a little. Whatever you do, don't forget the apple for the teacher.
Related back to school articles on Patch:
- Back to School in Pleasanton: What People Are Saying Online
- How to Get Your Kids Back on the School-Sleeping Schedule
- How Much Are You Spending on Back-to-School Shopping?
- New Principal Announced for Mohr Elementary
- Backpack Basics: A Weighty Issue
- New School Year, New Pledge of Allegiance?
- 5 Laugh-Out-Loud Blogs to Start the School Year
- Easy, Healthy Back to School Lunch Ideas
- Back to School: Vaccines Required for School
- Back to School Shopping Guide: Where to Shop for Deals in…
- $35,308.73 in Grants Awarded to Pleasanton Schools
- Lunch Menu Changes for Pleasanton Schools
- Back-to-School Supply List