With August coming to a close, back-to-school shopping is once again on the radar for many Pleasanton parents. (First day of school for Pleasanton students is Aug. 26.)
But how much are you willing to spend on new school supplies, backpacks, clothes, and electronics?
A recent survey found that 67 percent of parents in America with school-aged children plan to spend more than $100 per child on back-to-school shopping this year, according to Offers.com.
Here's the breakdown of the survey results:
- 21 percent will spend $1-$100
- 22 percent will spend $101-$200
- 21percent will spend $201-$300
- 8 percent will spend $301-$400
- 16 percent will spend more than $400
- 4 percent won't spend anything
- 8 percent are not sure what they are spending
For more results from the survey, visit Offers.com.
How much do you plan on spending for back-to-school shopping this year? Tell us in the comments below.
Related back to school articles on Patch:
- New Principal Announced for Mohr Elementary
- Backpack Basics: A Weighty Issue
- New School Year, New Pledge of Allegiance?
- 5 Laugh-Out-Loud Blogs to Start the School Year
- Easy, Healthy Back to School Lunch Ideas
- Back to School: Vaccines Required for School
- Back to School Shopping Guide: Where to Shop for Deals in…
- $35,308.73 in Grants Awarded to Pleasanton Schools
- Lunch Menu Changes for Pleasanton Schools
- Back-to-School Supply List