No Halloween would be complete without a flash mob dancing to Michael Jackson's Thriller. Okay, this is not technically a true "flash mob" since the students and teachers practiced all week and most parents who watched the performance had been tipped off by their students days ago.
The staff and students at in Lydiksen Elementary in Pleasanton, clad in every Halloween costume imaginable, busted out some zombie-style moves on the playground this morning after their annual Halloween parade, setting the tone for a spooktacular rest of the day.
Endless Halloween ideas can be found on Pleasanton Patch:
- Halloween Dinner Your Kids Will Want to Eat
- How to Beat the $7 Billion Halloween Spending Game
- 5 Ways to Handle a Halloween Candy Overload
- Pleasanton Brew Crawl 2013 in Photos
- Hyper-Real Halloween Lawn Displays: Insensitive or Ingenius?
- How to Keep Your Jack-O-Lantern Fresh
- Spooky Skating and Haunted Carnivals: Tri-Valley Halloween…
- Happy Almost Halloween Pleasanton
- Do You Have Homemade Halloween Costume Ideas?
- How to Make Homemade Chocolate Candy for Halloween
- Sink Your Teeth Into Edible Halloween Decor
- Easy DIY Halloween Costumes
- Pumpkin Guide: Varieties for Eating, Carving and Painting
- Turn Back Time With an Elegant Vintage Halloween Party
- What is the Most Popular Halloween Candy for Tri-Valley…
- Weather in the Tri-Valley Will be Cool for Trick-Or-Treaters
- Halloween Safety Tips from the Red Cross
- Best Neighborhoods to Trick or Treat in Pleasanton