Submitted by the Alameda County Fair:
Kissing Contest Rules
1. Participants must meet at the Amphitheater at 5:45pm.
2. Kissing time begins at 6pm sharp, no late entries.
3. Participants are required to stand in an upright position within a specific designated
4. Lovebirds cannot part at any time, if so they are disqualified for the contest.
6. Participants have the right to quit at any time.
7. Remember this is a family friendly event.
8. The kissing contest will consists of three heats.
a. Heat one will require contest to kiss for 100 seconds.
b. Heat two will be divided into sub-groups.
i. The couples will have cotton candy placed between their mouths. Each
couple will then eat the cotton candy as fast as possible and kiss at the
ii.The winner from each sub-group will move onto the final heat.
c. Heat three will be just like heat two.
9. The judges declare the winners and the judges’ decision is FINALE.
a. No instant replays
Are you and your sweetheart entering this kissing contest? Patch us your comments in the comments section below.
Patch will have exclusive Alameda County Fair coverage every day. Check Patch daily for events, concert information and maybe even a few surprises.