Aaron Hall of Pleasanton, charged with several felonies, was scheduled to appear at the Gale-Schenone Hall of Justice in Pleasanton on Wednesday morning.
According to officials at the Alameda County District Attorney's Office, Hall's case was continued until Nov. 6 at 9 a.m.
Hall, a two-time convicted felon facing multiple felony charges, pleaded not guilty during his arraignment on July 23.
[Related: Father of Suspect Involved in Fatal Bicycle Collision Arrested on $640,000 Felony Warrant]
Hall's son, Cody Hall, is currently in jail facing a murder charge in connection to a fatal bicycle collision in June.
While serving a search warrant on June 30 relating to a fatal collision Hall’s son is suspected of being involved in, police say they recovered two illegal assault rifles and thousands of rounds of ammunition inside a safe in Hall’s home.
Hall has been charged with possession of a firearm by a felon, possession of an assault weapon, possession of ammunition by a prohibited person, and possession of a controlled substance, according to officials at the Alameda County District Attorney's Office.
Hall turned himself in to authorities in July and was booked at Santa Rita Jail. Hall is currently free on $265,000.00 bond.
Hall's 18-year-old son, Cody Hall, has drawn national attention because his social media posts, along with his driving record, will likely be the foundation for the murder case against him in the death of 58-year-old bicyclist Diana Hersevoort who was killed in a collision on Foothill Road on June 9.
[Related article: Apparent 'CodyyHall' Instagram Posts Flaunt Beating Speeding Ticket and Hating Police]
Cody Hall, who has been at the Santa Rita Jail in Dublin since the court remanded him into custody on Aug. 14, after prosecutors raised the vehicular manslaughter charge against Hall to murder, is due in court on Oct. 7.
Previous Patch articles about the fatal Foothill Road collision:
- Judge on Cody Hall Case: 'So, So Sad for Everyone Involved'
- Headline News Takes on Cody Hall Case
- Father of Fatal Bike Collision Suspect to be Arraigned Thursday
- UPDATE: Bicyclist Killed On Foothill Identified As Dublin Resident
- Driver in Fatal Collision Used Social Media to Talk About Speeding
- Family of Dublin Woman Killed By Teen Driver Hires Lawyer
- Investigation into Fatal Collision Continues
- Residents Question Road Safety After Deadly Collision
- Celebration of Life for Dublin Woman Struck While Riding Bike in Pleasanton
- Dublin Woman Killed While Riding Bicycle in Pleasanton Remembered