Again with the vehicular burglaries.
After a slight respite, car break-ins picked up again last week, including two at and two at Club Sport, according to the Pleasanton Police Department.
Two cars reportedly had their windows smashed Saturday at the high school between 4:10 p.m. and 4:50 p.m.
One owner's loss was reported as $700 of electronics and a Burberry purse, plus a passport and credit cards.
The second victim reported a $5 handbag stolen, along with miscellaneous documents and identification cards.
After a flurry of car break-ins at the Club Sport parking lot last month, there seemed to be a reprieve. Last week, however, there were two reported — one resulting in a broken window and an $800 camera stolen.
Saturday, Feb. 4
- A Pleasanton man, 19, was arrested at 5:42 p.m. along Old Vineyard Avenue for a felony charge of furnishing marijuana to minors. He was jailed with a $40,000 bail and a Monday arraignment at the Gale-Schenone Hall of Justice, per court records.
- Suspected drunk and disorderly arrest was made of a Pleasanton male, 32, at 2:06 a.m. on the 200 block of Rose Avenue.
- Property destruction reported on 4200 Muirwood Drive at 10:12 a.m.
- Two vehicular burglaries reported from the 4300 block of Foothill Road at 5:02 p.m. and 6:12 p.m..
Friday, Feb. 3
- Public intoxication and battery arrest was made of a 26-year-old man at 3:05 a.m. on 5200 Hopyard Road.
- Another drunk and disorderly report logged at 8:43 p.m. along Stoneridge Drive and Stone Pointe Way.
- Missing person case filed on the 500 block of Dolores Place at 11:56 p.m.
- Vehicular burglaries reported at 6:03 p.m. on 4700 Willow Road, and at 6:58 p.m. along 7000 Johnson Drive.
- Thefts filed from 2100 Stoneridge Mall Road at 4:10 p.m. and 5:53 p.m., and at 1:34 p.m. on 6600 Owens Drive.
- Incident involving marijuana, controlled substances and minors with tobacco was reported at 9:08 p.m. along Old Vineyard Avenue and Brozosky Lane.
- Theft from an unlocked vehicle reported at 6:05 a.m. along 4200 Krause Court resulted in a $1,350 loss of electronics, clothing and a camera.
Thursday, Feb. 2
- Battery was reported on 6200 Stoneridge Mall Road at 12:02 p.m.
- Theft was cited from the 6100 block of West Las Positas Boulevard at 12:22 p.m.
- DUI arrest made of a Pleasanton male, 20, at 10:30 p.m. on Vineyard Avenue and Touriga Drive.
Wednesday, Feb. 1
- Forgery and fraud were reported at 1:05 p.m. on the 5500 block of Springdale Avenue.
- Vandalism reported at 3:16 p.m. on 400 East Angela Street.
- A man, 39, was arrested at 7:46 p.m. along 4500 Rosewood Drive for suspected possession of controlled substances and paraphernalia.
- A Pleasanton man, 43, was arrested for suspected DUI at 6:39 p.m. at Laguna Creek Lane and Beaumont Court.
- Car break-in reported at 6:52 p.m. from 7000 Johnson Drive.
- Burglary was reported at 9:29 p.m. from the 3100 block of West Las Positas Boulevard.
- Missing person case was filed at 9:30 p.m. on the 1900 block of Palmer Drive.
Tuesday, Jan, 31
- Hit-and-run report was made at 6:27 a.m. on Valley Avenue and Northway Road.
- Two separate incidents of identity theft were cited: at 11:49 a.m. on 5800 Owens Drive; and at 12:49 p.m. on 3400 Virgil Circle.
- A 25-year-old Pleasanton man was arrested on suspicion of felony domestic violence on the 800 block of Rose Avenue at 12:11 p.m.
- Vehicular burglaries were reported at 1:41 p.m. along 6000 Johnson Drive, and at 5 p.m. from 1000 Stoneridge Mall Road.
- Vandalism reported at 3:20 p.m. on 700 St. Michael Circle.
- Theft logged from the 3600 block of Touriga Drive at 8:51 p.m.
Monday, Jan. 30
- Vandalism cited at Valley Avenue and Northway Road at 8:27 a.m.
- A Pleasanton male, 21, was arrested along 8200 Moller Ranch Drive at 10:30 a.m. for suspected possession of narcotics and drug paraphernalia.
- Theft of a $100 TomTom navigational unit from a vehicle was reported on 3600 Touriga Avenue at 2:12 p.m.
Sunday, Jan. 29
- A 30-year-old woman was arrested for suspicion of domestic violence at 2:31 a.m. on the 5100 block of Hopyard Road.
- Domestic violence and property damage arrest of a female, 38, was also reported at 10:22 a.m. along the 4300 block of Fairlands Drive.
- DUI arrests included: a male motorist, 34, on 6700 Santa Rita Road at 12:36 a.m.; and a man, 33, on 4200 Valley Avenue at 1:26 a.m., who was also charged with warrant violations.
- Public-intoxication arrest was made at 2:32 a.m. on 5200 Owens Drive of a male, 32.
- Fraud and larceny report was filed at 11:06 a.m. from the 7900 block of Cherrywood Court.