Arson is supected in fires reported last week in an elementary-school dumpster and under a downtown bridge, according to the Pleasanton Police Department.
No injuries or significant damage were logged in either case, both currently under investigation.
Two suspected graffiti taggers were arrested under the downtown bridge one week earlier.
In other news, the back of a squad car must becoming familiar for a 35-year-old arrested three times in seven days.
Daniel Esser, of Livermore, was collared Feb. 21 and Thursday for reported public intoxication, and in between -- as the suspect in two early-morning break-ins.
On Feb. 26, a medical clinic window on the 1300 block of Santa Rita Road was broken with a rock, and the door of a Cedarwood Lane's physician's office was kicked in, police reports said.
Esser was arrested nearby on Black Avenue at 6:49 a.m. No details were available on what connected the multiple arrestee to the crimes.
In other area crime news:
Saturday, March 2
- Suspected arson reported 1:32 p.m. on the 1100 block of Concord Street.
- Car break-in logged 5:36 p.m. on the 6200 block of Robin Court.
- Double theft arrest 4:30 p.m. on 1500 Stoneridge Mall Road.
- Other arrests for alleged thefts: male, 12:51 p.m. on 4500 Rosewood Drive; two males, 3:10 p.m. and 6:48 p.m. on 1000 Stoneridge Mall Road.
- Arrest of man for suspected driving under the influence 1:32 p.m. on Hopyard Road at Black Avenue.
Friday, March 1
- Residential burglary reported 7 p.m. on the 900 block of Rose Avenue. Pry tool used on bedroom window; flat-screen, computers, cameras, rings missing.
- Graffiti: 11:22 a.m. on Puerto Vallarta at Bernal Avenue; 11:50 a.m. on Hearst Drive and Grant Court.
- Missing-person cases filed: 10:52 a.m. on the 7300 block of Tulipwood Circle; 9:34 p.m. on the 4400 block of Clovewood Lane.
- Commercial burglary reported 5:23 p.m. on 300 Main Street.
- Suspected arson reported 3:34 p.m. on Main Street and Del Valle Parkway.
- Bicycle theft 3:59 p.m. along 5500 Springhouse Drive.
- Garage fire 11:27 a.m. on 4100 Walnut Street.
- Thefts: 1:04 p.m. on 300 Main Street; 5:37 a.m. along 9400 Blessings Drive.
- Drunk-and-disorderly arrest of male 9:51 p.m. on Main and St. John streets.
- Warrant arrest of male 1:32 p.m. Hopyard Road at Owens Drive.
- Felony custody violation investigated by Livermore Police Department 3 p.m. along 4300 Foothill Road.
- Two-thousand marijuana plants seized at Fremont building after PG&E tip.
Thursday, Feb. 28
- Residential burglaries: 4:33 p.m. on 4300 Fairlands Drive; and along 600 Rowell Lane 9:32 a.m. Front door smashed on Fairlands; garage access on Rowell Lane with $280 bicycle stolen.
- Vandalism reported along 300 St. Mary Street 12:28 p.m. and 1:43 p.m.
- Vehicle reported stolen 10:58 p.m. on 4800 Hopyard Road.
- Livermore man, 35, arrested 3:55 p.m. on 4800 Bernal Avenue for suspected public intoxication.
- Missing-person case filed 9:32 a.m. on 4500 Rosewood Drive.
- Domestic battery logged 9:35 p.m. on 4300 Valley Avenue.
- Female arrested 2:36 p.m. on the 800 block of Main Street for reported methamphetamine possession and being under the influence.
- Bicycle theft filed 6:31 p.m. on 3600 Andrews Drive.
- Theft arrest of female 7:18 p.m. on 1500 Stoneridge Mall Road.
- Vandalism logged 10:55 a.m. on 3300 Smoketree Commons.
Wednesday, Feb. 27
- Drug violation reported 4:12 p.m. Muirwood Drive and Tulipwood Circle. No additional details available.
- Car break-in on 4200 Rosewood Drive reported 2 p.m. Incident reportedly occurred Feb. 22; vehicle window smashed and $50 purse and $75 stolen.
- Bicycle theft reported 8:07 p.m. on the 3100 block of Thistledown Court.
- Graffiti logged 12:24 p.m. Koll Center Parkway at Valley Avenue.
- Thefts: 4:37 p.m. on 1500 Stoneridge Mall Road; 11:06 a.m. on 7400 Hillview Court.
- Felony warrant arrest of Pleasanton man, 32, 11:02 p.m. on 3800 Vineyard Avenue; warrant arrest 12:22 p.m. on 4500 Chabot Drive.
- Livermore arrest of three minors for alleged cyber-bullying of "Hummer Mom."
- Big-rig accident on northbound I-680 4:32 p.m.
Tuesday, Feb. 26
- Residential burglary reported 5:06 p.m. on the 700 block of Angela Street. Access gained through dining room window; $3,100 of television and computer gear stolen.
- Pleasanton male, 46, arrested 10:17 p.m. on 4800 Bernal Avenue for suspected public intoxication -- his second arrest in two days.
- Stolen vehicle recovered on 50 California Avenue 12:43 p.m.
- Graffiti reported on 2400 Norton Way 9:02 a.m.; vandalism on 300 Ray Street 9:56 a.m.
- Male arrested 7:23 p.m. along 7400 Aspen Court for alleged police obstruction.
- Car break-in logged 8:12 a.m. on 4400 Black Avenue.
- Theft reported 4:01 p.m. on 4400 Hacienda Drive.
- Livermore man, 35, arrested 6:49 a.m. along 4400 Black Avenue for suspected burglaries.
- Deceased male found at Pleasanton dump 11:44 a.m. on 3100 Busch Road.
- Fremont Futi murder: Defense says real killer was kid.
Monday, Feb. 25
- Vandalism filed 6:05 a.m. on 1100 Concord Street.
- DUI arrest of Pleasanton man, 23, 3:04 a.m. on Valley Avenue at Stanley Boulevard.
- Bicycle theft logged 3:28 p.m. on 4300 Valley Avenue.
- Pleasanton male, 36, arrested 11:50 p.m. on 3900 Stoneridge Drive for suspected domestic battery and vandalism.
- Pleasanton man, 46, arrested for public intoxication 6:26 p.m. Main and West Angela streets.
- Assault reported 8:55 a.m. on 1100 Santa Rita Road.
- Castro Valley female, 40, arrested 6:13 p.m. for alleged auto theft, possession of stolen property, burglary tools, drug paraphernalia and conspiracy, along with another female on counts of vehicular burglary, robbery and conspiracy, on 5700 Stoneridge Mall Road.
- Missing Pleasanton teen found safe.
- Felony warrant arrest of male 11:42 p.m. on 1800 Valley Avenue.
- San Ramon man sentenced for mortgage fraud.
Sunday, Feb. 24
- Stolen vehicle recovered 9:58 a.m. on 11920 Dublin Canyon Road.
- Warrant arrests 1:09 a.m. on 6700 Santa Rita Road, 7:51 a.m. on 4500 Rosewood Drive.
- Missing-person case filed 12:03 p.m. on the 7300 block of Tulipwood Circle.
- Drunk-and-disorderly arrest of Sunnyvale female, 39, 11:37 a.m. on 5100 Hopyard Road.
- Shoplifting arrest of male 6:25 p.m. along 4500 Rosewood Drive.
- Assault/battery report filed 3:01 p.m. on the 1100 block of Shady Pond Lane.
- Thefts: 12:42 p.m. on 1000 Stoneridge Mall Road; 3:20 p.m. on 4500 Rosewood Drive.
Anyone who may have witnessed or has information regarding the incidents is encouraged to call Pleasanton police at (925) 931-5100.