Four vehicles -- including a classic '66 convertible -- were swiped from parking lots while their owners attended the weekend's , according to the .
A red 1966 Chevy Chevelle SS convertible, a blue 1997 Harley-Davidson Road King motorcycle, and a blue 1985 Toyota pickup were reported missing June 2 by owners visiting the hot-rod event at the .
A black 2009 Harley-Davidson motorcycle, as well, was reported stolen June 3 by its owner, another Goodguys attendee.
The vehicles were missing within hours of being parked on either the 4500 or 4900 blocks of Pleasanton Avenue, records state.
The Chevelle owner, a San Francisco man, told police he parked his muscle car, valued at $24,000, in the fairgrounds lot at 11:30 a.m., and when he returned at 2 p.m., it was gone.
A Forest Hills man, owner of the pickup, told authorities his truck was parked at 2 p.m. and disappeared less than two hours later, reports state.
Thousands of car enthusiasts were expected at the Goodguys 19th Summer Get-Together, a two-day showcase event that included a swap meet and entertainment.
In other police news:
Saturday, June 2
- Two males were arrested at 12:49 a.m. on Santa Rita Road and Mohr Avenue for suspected public intoxication.
- Missing person report filed at 3:51 p.m. on the 4300 block of Douglas Court.
- A motorist was arrested for allegedly driving under the influence at 2:34 a.m. on Johnson and Stoneridge drives.
- Vehicles reported stolen: at 9:21 a.m. on Sonoma Drive and Sunol Boulevard; and at 2:05 p.m., 2:45 p.m. and 4:05 p.m. on the 4500 block of Pleasanton Avenue.
- Warrant arrests made at 12:21 a.m. along 5200 Hopyard Road, and at 2:05 a.m. on 5100 Hopyard. Both suspects were males.
- An individual was arrested at 1:21 p.m. on the 3100 block of Half Dome Drive for suspected property damage and criminal threats.
- A woman was arrested for alleged theft at 5:50 p.m. on 1500 Stoneridge Mall Road.
- Identity theft logged at 6:28 p.m. along 4700 Woodthrush Court.
Friday, June 1
- Vandalism/property damage cited at 7:46 a.m. along 7300 Johnson Drive, and at 9:21 a.m. along 4500 First Street.
- Domestic battery reported at 8:32 p.m. along 4500 Pleasanton Avenue. A male suspect was arrested.
- Theft reported on Stoneridge Mall Road at 3:15 p.m.
Thursday, May 31
- DUI arrests included: female motorist at 10:09 p.m. on 4800 Bernal Avenue; a man at 11:20 p.m. on Santa Rita Road and Valley Avenue; and a woman at 11:51 p.m. on 2400 Santa Rita Road.
- Stun-gun assault cited at 6:13 p.m. along 2300 Redberry Court.
- Burglary reported at 1:39 p.m. along 6300 Singletree Way. A bedroom window was reportedly smashed.
- Grand theft of a $1,000 stereo and a $200 iPod from an auto reported on 3600 Hawaii Court at 9:16 a.m.
- Battery reported at 12:58 p.m. along 1300 Stoneridge Mall Road.
- Drunk-and-disorderly arrest made at 8:40 p.m. along 600 Main Street.
- Marijuana possession cited at 10:16 a.m. along 1400 Cedarwood Lane.
- Vandalism reported at 5:57 p.m. along 4500 River Rock Hill Road.
- An incident of annoying children logged at 3:52 p.m. on 4900 Forest Hill Drive.
Wednesday, May 30
- Vehicles reported stolen at 4300 Rosewood Drive at 2:01 p.m., and at 7:06 p.m. along 3800 Vineyard Avenue.
- A Pleasanton woman, 49, was arrested for suspected DUI at 9:12 p.m. on 1700 Santa Rita Road.
- Three arrested on 6700 Santa Rita Road at 1:09 a.m.: a Hayward man, 45, for suspected possession of narcotics, false checks and identity theft; an Antioch female, 46, for alleged possession of narcotics, controlled substances, drug paraphernalia and fictitious checks; and an Antioch woman, 28, for suspected possession of burglary tools.
- Suicide at 5 a.m. at Dublin/Pleasanton BART station.
- Identity theft reported at 1:09 a.m. on 6700 Santa Rita Road.
- Fraud/grand theft cited on the 4100 block of Remillard Court at 11 a.m.
- An Oakland woman, 41, was arrested at 8:12 p.m. along 1500 Stoneridge Mall Road for suspected shoplifting and felony warrants.
- An Oakland man, 26, was arrested for alleged theft at 11:56 a.m. on Owens and Hacienda drives.
Tuesday, May 29
- Vandalism cited at 7:44 a.m. along 5800 Parkside Drive, and on 4700 Willow Road at 6:42 p.m.
- Car break-in reported at 9:11 p.m. along 200 Division Street.
- Burglary logged at 1:35 p.m. along 1400 Trimingham Drive.
- Suspected child endangerment recorded 12:54 p.m. on the 1500 block of Trimingham Drive.
- A Pleasanton man, 46, was arrested for alleged DUI at 10:40 a.m. along 4400 Black Avenue.
- Theft reported on the 700 block of Country Club Circle at 4:02 p.m.
- Identity theft reported at 7:40 a.m. along 7300 Tulipwood Circle.
Monday, May 28
- An Oakland man, 21, was arrested at 12:04 a.m. on Stoneridge and Chabot drives for allegedly carrying a loaded firearm with its identification number altered.
- Theft cited at 1:36 a.m. on Del Valle Parkway and Harvest Circle.
- A Chico male, 28, was arrested for suspected public intoxication at 10:32 p.m. on 6700 Koll Center Parkway.
- Citations issued at 9:16 a.m. and 9:33 a.m. along 4500 Rosewood Drive for illegal use of disabled-persons placards on vehicles.
Sunday, May 27
- Vandalism and trespassing reported at 11:42 p.m. on the 4900 block of Dolores Drive.
- Car break-in logged 6:30 a.m. on Castlewood Drive.
- Domestic battery reported at 8:59 p.m. along 5500 Springhouse Drive.
- Drunk-and-disorderly arrests included: Union City male, 22, at 12:57 a.m. along 4700 First Street; and a Florida man, 39, at 10:52 p.m. on Hopyard Road and Owens Drive.
- DUI arrest made at 7:54 p.m. on eastbound I-580 near Airway Boulevard.