Car burglars reportedly netted $5,500 of electrical gear after using a pry tool to break into a company vehicle parked last week on Commerce Circle, according to the Pleasanton Police Department.
Roughly 160 sodium lamps, valued at $3,500, and $2,000 of ballasts were reported missing Thursday afternoon from the 7000 block of Commerce, reports state.
In another heist last week, nearly $2,700 of bras were swiped from Victoria's Secret, police said.
Sixty bras, valued at $44.50 apiece, went missing March 5 from the Stoneridge Shopping Center lingerie store.
And again with the graffiti, with at least nine cases logged last week, records state.
On side notes: The community can support two Livermore Police Department officers in four-day, 300-mile Police Unity Tour bike rides March 21 at Casa Orozco restaurants in Dublin and Livermore. Details here.
And Pleasanton police are hosting a speaker series for parents on drugs and bullying. Details here.
Saturday, March 9
- Commercial burglary repoorted 7:03 a.m. on the 7000 block of Commerce Circle.
- Burglary reported along 4800 Harrison Street at 1:04 p.m.
- Bicycle thefts on 4800 Harrison Street logged 12:24 p.m., and 5:20 p.m. along 5600 Owens Drive.
- Female arrested for suspected driving under the influence 1:22 a.m. on Valley Avenue at Kolln Street.
- Male arrested for shoplifting 6:18 p.m. on Foothill Road at Canyon Way.
- Male arrested 4:20 p.m. on 1300 Stoneridge Mall Road for suspected burglary.
- Warrant arrest 7:38 p.m. on 3000 Bernal Avenue.
- by mob at Livermore fast-food restaurant.
- MC Hammer tweets Dublin charges dropped.
Friday, March 8
- Graffiti: 8 a.m. along 4500 First Street; 7:07 p.m. on Olivia Court.
- Car break-in 7:13 a.m. on 5500 Johnson Drive, with two stethoscopes, walkie-talkies and a duffle bag, valued at a combined $350, listed missing.
- Another car-break-in, 6000 Johnson Drive at 3:12 p.m., had car registration taken.
- Stolen vehicle recovered 8:27 a.m. on 5500 Johnson Drive.
- DUI arrest of male 10:18 p.m. on Apache Drive at Crow Court.
- Man arrested for suspected theft 8 p.m. along 1500 Stoneridge Mall Road.
- Fremont closing arguments for Livermore "road-rage" stabbing.
Thursday, March 7
- Graffiti reported on Holly Circle at Kamp Drive 10:46 a.m.
- Domestic battery reported 7:21 p.m. on the 3500 block of Yellowstone Court.
- Female arrested for suspected theft 12:55 p.m. on 1000 Stoneridge Mall Road.
- Vehicular burglaries: 4:42 p.m. on 7000 Commerce Circle; 6:53 and 6:32 p.m. on 1000 Stoneridge Mall Road, with $3,730 of electronics and a briefcase reported missing in one of the cases.
- Male arrested 8:15 p.m. on 1000 Stoneridge Mall Road for suspected possession of methamphetamine, controlled substances, paraphernalia and felony probation/parole violation.
- San Ramon attorney in court for Dublin fatal hit-and-run case.
- Pleasanton's "pot park" complaint.
- Services for slain Santa Cruz officers.
Wednesday, March 6
- Vehicle reported stolen from hotel parking lot on 5100 Hopyard Road 7:45 p.m. Victim said he parked his 2000 white Ford van at 7:10 p.m., returned 30 minutes later and it was gone.
- Graffiti reported 9:36 p.m. on Greenwood Drive at Black Avenue.
- Vandalism: 7:20 a.m. on 4000 Suffolk Way; 7:52 a.m. on 5600 Black Avenue; 3:26 p.m. along 3500 Kirkcaldy Street.
- Double drunk-and-disorderly arrest 1:46 a.m. on 3100 Santa Rita Road of Emeryville man, 28, and Ripon woman, 24.
- Fraud filed along 3000 Casadero Court 8:31 p.m.
- Theft from vehicle reported 3:55 p.m. on 7000 Johnson Drive.
- Pleasanton man, arrested 4:57 a.m. along 3900 Stoneridge Drive for alleged violation of protective order, stalking, threats and burglary.
- Big-rig hits I-580/I-680 sound wall, fuel spill, 1:15 a.m.
Tuesday, March 5
- Graffiti reports filed: 8:52 a.m. on 3200 West Lagoon Road; 9:07 a.m. on Valley Avenue at Via De Los Milagros; 11:38 a.m. on 3900 First Street; 11:49 a.m. First at Stanley Boulevard; 12:07 a.m. Nevada Court and Bernal Avenue.
- Toddler allegedly tied up for not napping at church daycare.
- Thefts on the 700 block of Rose Avenue reported 9:18 a.m., 9:21 a.m. and 10:44 a.m.
- Theft on 2300 Stoneridge Mall Road logged 3:35 p.m.
- Sex offenses investigated 11:30 a.m. on the 5400 block of Greenfield Way.
- Warrant arrest of male 7:08 a.m. on the 300 block of Christina Court.
- Fraud filed along 3700 Angus Way 9:43 a.m.
- Bicycle theft reported 8:37 a.m. on 5700 Northway Road.
- Livermore man, 23, arrested for alleged shoplifting and paraphernalia possession on 4500 Rosewood Drive 1:46 p.m.
- Crime Stopper suspects turn themselves into law enforcement.
Monday, March 4
- Pleasanton man, 35, arrested 12:18 p.m. on warrant charges along 3800 Vineyard Avenue.
- Other warrant arrrests: 9:45 a.m. Sutter Gate Avenue at Santa Rita Road; 12:04 p.m. on 5100 Hopyard Road.
- Car break-ins: 2:11 p.m. on 1 Stoneridge Mall Road; 2:58 p.m. on 3900 Valley Avenue.
- Drunk-and-disorderly arrest of Long Beach woman, 32, 9:12 p.m. along 100 East Angela Street.
- Male arrested 12:17 a.m. for alleged use/influence of controlled substances on 4800 Bernal Avenue.
- Livermore "road-rage" victim's girlfriend arrested after testimony.
Sunday, March 3
- Assault reported 12:45 a.m. on 3100 Santa Rita Road.
- Death investigated on the 7800 block of Medinah Court 2:49 p.m.
- Bicycle theft logged 12:39 p.m. along 5700 Northway Road.
- Fraud filed 9:35 a.m. on the 1600 block of Ramblewood Way.
- DUI arrest made of Pleasanton male, 33, 9:08 p.m. on Andrews Drive.
- Warrant arrest made 5:58 p.m. along 7800 Cypress Creek Court.
- San Ramon male, 26, arrested 7 p.m. on 1000 Stoneride Mall Road for supsected possession of marijuana/hashish, controlled substances, methamphetamine and warrant.
- Shoplifting arrest made of woman 7:10 p.m. on 1500 Stoneridge Mall Road.
- Dublin man, 27, arrested for suspected public intoxication 1:14 a.m. on 300 St. Mary Street.
- Don't smoke in San Ramon.