Two of the three suspects arrested last week while allegedly prowling and are out on bail awaiting October court dates, according to records.
Keandre Valentine, 18, San Leandro, and Kenneth Joseph Jr., 20, Oakland, posted $100,000 bail, respectively, and were released pending their arraignments on charges of burglary and criminal conspiracy on Oct. 18 at the , according to records.
No information was available on the third arrestee, Torin Armbrust, 20, Oakland.
The trio were busted mid-day Sept. 4 after residents phoned police reporting three suspicious-acting individuals knocking on doors and possibly casing the neighborhood, said the .
In addition to Blacow, other home break-ins were logged last week, files show.
A Saturday burglary on the 3600 block of Andrews Drive was recorded.
And on Wednesday, two cases were filed -- one on Lakewood Street and the other on Canyon Creek Circle.
In the Lakewood incident, an intruder reportedly gained access through an unlocked bedroom window making off with $2,400 of camera equipment, records state.
While no one was harmed physically in these break-ins, a woman in nearby Fremont was not so lucky in her Saturday home invasion.
More on that story is available here:
In other police news:
Saturday, Sept. 8
- A Pleasanton man, 20, was arrested 11:54 a.m. for suspected felony possession of stolen property; arrest location was unavailable. Records show suspect arrested in November on similar charges.
- Residential burglary reported 2:29 p.m. on 3600 Andrews Drive.
- Vehicular burglary recorded 11:56 a.m. on 5200 Genovesio Drive.
- Three shoplifting thefts filed: 12:40 p.m. on 1700 Santa Rita Road; 3:13 p.m. on 2300 Stoneridge Mall Road; 7:53 p.m. on 1500 Stoneridge Mall Road.
Friday, Sept. 7
- DUIs reported: 2:10 a.m. on 4400 Stoneridge Drive; 2:28 a.m. on 5600 Stoneridge; 11:22 a.m. on 5800 Laurel Creek Drive; and 11:31 p.m. on 4000 Santa Rita Road.
- Graffiti/vandalism logged 10:26 a.m. on 5800 Laurel Creek Drive.
- Missing-person case filed 10:22 p.m. on the 4100 block of Garibaldi Place.
Thursday, Sept. 6
- Vehicle reported stolen 4000 Pimlico Drive at 2:36 p.m.
- Car break-in logged 11:50 a.m. on 7000 Johnson Drive.
- Fraud reported 10 a.m. on 7900 Stoneridge Drive.
- Alcohol violations cited 12:08 a.m. and 12:29 a.m. along 300 St. Mary Street.
- DUI arrests made 1:31 a.m. on Stoneridge Drive at Santa Rita Road, and 11:27 p.m. on Mohr Avenue at Santa Rita.
- Warrant arrest 12:37 a.m. along 4000 Stanley Boulevard.
Wednesday, Sept. 5
- Two residential burglaries reported: 5:21 p.m. on 8000 Canyon Creek Circle; 6:17 p.m. on 4500 Lakewood Street.
- Theft of $1,300 bicycle logged 5:24 p.m. along 2200 Tanager Drive; access reportedly gained through unlocked garage.
- Assault/battery reported 500 East Angela Street at 4:45 p.m.
- Fraud/theft investigated 4:49 p.m. on 3300 Smoketree Commons Drive.
- Theft reported 3:46 p.m. on Flemington Court at West Las Positas Boulevard.
- Drunk-and-disorderly arrest made 3:06 a.m. of a Pleasanton man, 32, along 3300 Smoketree Commons Drive.
- ; attempted vehicle theft.
- Car crashes into .
Tuesday, Sept. 4
- Assault/battery reported 11:45 p.m. along 3500 Norton Way.
- Car break-in logged 8:28 p.m. on Ironwood Drive at Cornerstone Court, with $300 cash and a $100 black leather handbag reported missing and access gained through car window.
- ; I-680 closed.
Monday, Sept. 3
- Shoplifting thefts reported 2:36 p.m. and 4:37 p.m. on the 1700 block of Stoneridge Mall Road.
- Fraud/theft investigated 4:38 p.m. along 900 Riesling Drive.
- Male motorist with suspended license cited 9:56 a.m. on Stanley and Old Stanley boulevards.
- Warrant arrest made of a man 3:17 p.m. on Adams Way at Vineyard Avenue.
Sunday, Sept. 2
- Two vehicular burglaries reported: 12:50 p.m. on 4100 Suffolk Way; and 5:52 a.m. along 5500 Pleasant Hill Road, with a $500 cell phone and $350 navigation unit reportedly stolen.
- Fraud/theft investigated 11:24 a.m. on 2100 Rheem Drive.
- Drunk-and-disorderly arrest made of a male 6:32 p.m. on Main and Division streets.
- Male motorist arrested for suspected DUI 11:14 p.m. on 3000 Hopyard Road.
- Shoplifting theft logged 3:25 p.m. on 1500 Santa Rita Road.