Thousands of dollars of tools, jewelry and copper were reported stolen in separate incidents last week, according to Pleasanton Police Department records.
Sometime overnight beween Tuesday and Wednesday, burglars reportedly broke into a contractor's cargo trailer at a West Las Positas Boulevard sewer-pump station, making off with nearly $11,700 of saws, drills, hammers and wrenches, and $1,500 of copper wire.
Suspects allegedly used a pry tool to gain access to the storage unit, records state.
Jewelry, valued at a combined $9,100, was reported missing last week from a residence on Cumberland Gap Court.
Diamond earrings, rings, bracelets and gold earrings were reportedly swiped from the home over the past year, reports show.
Also reportedly stolen last week was $1,000 of of copper rain-gutter tubing from a residence on Roselma Place.
Saturday, April 28
- Suspected driving-under-the-influence arrests made midnight at Santa Rita Road and Black Avenue, and at 1:07 a.m. on Black at Hopyard Road.
- Vandalism cited at 12:09 p.m. along 300 Rose Avenue.
- Car break-ins logged along 6000 Johnson Drive at 1:44 p.m. and 1:47 p.m. Windows were reportedly smashed to gain access, with $4,450 of golf clubs and gear stolen from one car, and computer equipment, a backpack and gift cards, collectively valued at $650, taken from the other.
- Drunk-and-disorderly arrest made at 8:15 p.m. on Neal and Second streets.
- Controlled-substance possession reported at 10:18 p.m. on the 5100 block of Hopyard Road.
Friday, April 27
- Suspected loitering/disorderly conduct arrest made at 1:09 a.m. on 5800 Owens Drive.
- Suspected DUI arrests made of a female, 27, at 1:19 a.m. along 5000 Hopyard Road, and at 2:41 a.m. on Dublin Boulevard and Dougherty Road of a man, 38.
- Suspected marijuana possession reported at 10:46 p.m. on the 5100 block of Hopyard Road.
- Grand theft reported at 9:50 a.m. on the 3400 block of Cumberland Gap Court.
- Vandalism logged at 6:20 a.m. along 4500 First Street.
- Embezzlement recorded along 2100 Rheem Drive at 8:35 a.m.
- Grand theft logged along 900 Roselma Place at 3:59 p.m.
Thursday, April 26
- Domestic battery reported at 10:59 a.m. along 2000 Santa Rita Road.
- A 24-year-old male was arrested for suspected DUI and marijuana possession at 1:47 a.m. on Hopyard Road at Valley Avenue.
- Vandalism cited at 11:43 a.m. along 1100 Santa Rita Road.
- Residential burglary logged at 5:30 p.m. along 6600 Amber Lane, with a reported loss of a $300 red bicycle and access gained through an unlocked garage.
- Suspected possession of a pocketknife/weapon reported at 3:21 p.m. from Harvest Park Middle School along 4900 Valley Avenue.
Wednesday, April 25
- Burglary reported at 6:59 a.m. on the 6900 block of West Las Positas Boulevard.
- Suspected DUI arrest made at 3:25 a.m. along 3800 Vineyard Avenue.
- Warrant arrest made at 6:25 a.m. along 4300 Valley Avenue.
- Thefts logged: 9:14 a.m. on 3600 Andrews Drive; 10:51 a.m., 5 p.m. and 5:29 p.m. from the 1000, 1400 and 1500 blocks of Stoneridge Mall Road; and 1:05 p.m. along 4500 Rosewood Drive.
Tuesday, April 24
- Battery reported at 3:37 p.m. on 4300 Foothill Road.
- Minors out past curfew reported at 11:13 p.m. on the 1700 block of Santa Rita Road.
- Thefts logged: 8:42 a.m. along 8000 Canyon Creek Circle; 1:11 p.m. on 5500 Baldwin Way; and 2:31 p.m. on 1700 Stoneridge Mall Road.
- Grand theft of a $1,200 gray, custom Saracen bicycle reported at 12:22 p.m. from an apartment complex along 5500 Springhouse Drive.
- Vandalism reports made: 8:10 a.m. on 5800 Parkside Drive; 11:08 a.m. on 2100 Arroyo Court; and 4:40 p.m. along 3700 Brockton Drive.
- Suspected sex crime reported at 3:05 p.m. on the 2000 block of Santa Rita Road.
Monday, April 23
- Vandalism logged at 10:03 a.m. on 5900 Gibraltar Drive and at 5:06 p.m. on 400 Adams Way.
- Stolen vehicle reported at 10:49 a.m. on the 4400 block of Clovewood Lane.
- Domestic battery reported at 11:40 p.m. on 5400 Greenfield Way.
- A 37-year-old man was arrested at 5:13 a.m. along 5200 Hopyard Road for suspected probation violations and interering with a business operation.
- Report of child endangerment, abandonment and police obstruction made at 2:18 p.m. on the 3900 block of Santa Rita Road.
- An individual reportedly under the influence of controlled substances cited at 1:16 p.m. along 5000 Case Avenue.
Sunday, April 22
- Stalking incident reported at 6:05 p.m. on 1000 Stoneridge Mall Road.
- Vandalism cited at 7:50 a.m. along 500 Main Street.
- Thefts logged: 8:08 a.m. along 4700 Woodthrush Court; 10:20 a.m. on Augustine Street at Rose Avenue; 5:36 p.m. on 1500 Stoneridge Mall Road; and along 6100 West Las Positas Boulevard at 7:18p.m.
- DUI reported at 3:26 a.m. on West Las Positas at Payne Road.