Police continue to investigate four pharmacy robberies last week in Dublin and Pleasanton, turning to the public with security-camera images of the possible suspect.
The photos are from three of the four drug stores hit Wednesday and Thursday, according to the Pleasanton Police Department.
The reported robberies -- or attempted robberies -- were:
- Thursday, 12:20 p.m., at Rite Aid pharmacy, 2819 Hopyard Road, Pleasanton.
- Thursday, 12:38 p.m., at Safeway pharmacy, 7499 Dublin Blvd., Dublin.
- Wednesday, 5:51 p.m., at the CVS pharmacy, 7201 Regional St., Dublin.
- Wednesday, 6:15 p.m., at Lucky Pharmacy, 6155 West Las Positas Blvd., Pleasanton.
Pleasanton police and Dublin Police Services are collaborating on the investigation, along with the Livermore Police Department, authorities said.
Anyone with information about the cases, or the possible suspect, is encouraged to call Pleasanton police at (925) 951-5100.
And since crooks often strike during holidays, police remind citizens to take such precautions as leaving nothing in parked cars, park in well-lit areas at shopping centers, purchase online from secure websites, and close and lock all home doors, particularly garage doors.
One Pleasanton family, is still baffled how criminals gained access to their home in a brief, one-hour window.
"Seems like they entered through (a) side-yard door," reported the frustrated homeowner, dismayed over the thousands of dollars of belongings stolen.
The individual states leaving the residence -- with doors and windows locked and no one inside -- at 10 a.m., returning one hour later to a house stripped of $35,000 of jewelry and electronics, including multiple laptops, a television, cameras, camcorders, games, silverware and Bose speakers.
Also around town last week:
Saturday, Dec. 15
- Pleasanton male arrested 1:05 a.m. on the 1000 block of Shadow Hills Court for suspected public intoxication.
- Driving-under-the-influence arrest of female suspect 12:49 a.m. on 2400 Santa Rita Road.
- Vandalism cited 4:30 p.m. 4200 Rosewood Drive.
- Sex offenses investigated on the 4100 block of Francisco Street 2:20 p.m.
- Male suspect arrested 7:46 p.m. for possession of controlled substances, paraphernalia and being under the influence on 4500 Pleasanton Avenue.
- Male suspect arrested 11:40 p.m. along 4300 Valley Avenue for methamphetamine possession.
- Warrant arrests: female, 3:23 p.m. on 5100 Hopyard Road; male, 4500 Rosewood Drive 8:30 a.m.
Friday, Dec. 14
- DUIs included: male suspect, 1:16 a.m. on the 1600 block of Orvieto Court; motorist at 12:15 a.m. on 3100 Santa Rita Road; male, 11:49 p.m., 5100 Hacienda Drive.
- Male arrested 1:25 a.m. along 1700 Spumante Place for alleged public intoxication.
- Death investigated 1:11 a.m. on the 7300 block of Royal Oaks Court.
- Fraud reported on 4100 block of Cid Way 9:41 a.m.
- Graffiti cited 11:51 p.m. on 4200 Churchill Drive.
- Male arrested 12:19 p.m. on 4700 Hopyard Road for alleged forgery and receiving stolen property.
- Warrant arrests: female, 10:38 p.m., West Angela and Main streets; male 12:15 p.m. on 6000 Stoneridge Drive.
- Car break-in reported 8:04 p.m. along 1000 Stoneridge Mall Road, with losses listed as $45 backpack, $50 phone and $5,000 cash.
Thursday, Dec. 13
- Fraud cases filed: 9:03 a.m. on 4900 Mohr Avenue; 9:59 a.m. on 2200 Via Espada.
- Pleasanton man, 19, arrested 4:39 p.m. on the 7400 block of Hillview Court for alleged drug sales, paraphernalia possession, committing felony while on bail.
- Pleasanton man, 29, arrested for suspected criminal threats 10:57 a.m. along 3300 Muscat Court.
- Vehicular burglary logged 9:08 p.m. on 5900 Corte Arboles.
- Vehicle reported stolen -- 1997 white Honda Civic -- 3:24 p.m. 1000 Stoneridge Mall Road.
- Four drunk-and-disorderly arrests: San Ramon man, 27, 12:58 a.m. on 3900 Stoneridge Drive; male, 6:53 p.m. on 5500 West Las Positas Boulevard; male, 9:08 p.m. on 1800 Valley Avenue; Pleasanton male, 45, 6:23 p.m., 6100 West Las Positas, with additional warrant and probation violations.
- Attempted robbery reported 12:20 p.m. at Rite Aid pharmacy, 2819 Hopyard Road.
- Robbery reported 12:38 p.m. in Dublin at Safeway pharmacy, 7499 Dublin Boulevard.
- Male suspect arrested 2:55 a.m. for domestic assault, 6400 block of Stoneridge Mall Road; male suspect arrected 1:40 p.m. for domestic battery and false imprisonment along 2300 Santa Rita Road.
Wednesday, Dec. 12
- Thefts logged: 10:31 a.m. on Via De La Cruz and Hansen Drive; 12:37 p.m. along 7400 Aspen Court.
- Alcohol violation reported 8:50 p.m. on the 4100 block of Amberwood Circle.
- Warrant arrests: 3:55 a.m. on Dougherty Road at Dublin Boulevard; 9:21 p.m. on 3900 Stoneridge Drive.
- Commercial burglary reported on 7000 Commerce Circle of $400 cash.
- Attempted robbery reported 6:15 p.m. at Lucky Pharmacy, 6155 West Las Positas Blvd.
- Robbery reported at Dublin CVS pharmacy 5:51 p.m. on 7200 Regional Street.
- Possible sexual assault of female hiker on Madrone Trail.
Tuesday, Dec. 11
- Vandalism cited 4:59 p.m. along 2900 Chardonnay Drive.
- Fraud case filed 7:15 a.m. on the 6000 block of Allbrook Circle.
- Vehicle reported stolen -- 1992 gray Nissan Sentra -- 2:08 p.m.; location not given.
- Male arrested 11:25 p.m. alleged possession of switchblade on Oak Vista Way at Whispering Oaks Drive.
- Dublin woman, 60, arrested for suspected public intoxication 6:16 p.m. along 1200 Hopyard Road.
- Female arrested 2:09 a.m., 1500 Hopyard Road, for suspected methamphetamine possession.
- Car break-in reported 11:37 a.m. on the 4600 block of Ithaca Way. Incident reportedly occurred Nov. 13 to 21, with loss of $1,995 of jewelry, a $90 tennis racket, $45 sunglasses and two coats valued at a combined $400.
- Controlled-substance possession investigated 2:01 p.m. along 3700 Vineyard Avenue by the Livermore Police Department.
Monday, Dec. 10
- Trespass/prowler report investigated 12:48 a.m. along 2000 Santa Rita Road.
- Theft filings made: 4:37 p.m. along 40 Mission Drive; 6:35 p.m. on 1500 Stoneridge Mall Road; 9:39 p.m. 5300 Hopyard Road.
- Graffiti reported 10:08 a.m. on Klemetson and Laurel Creek drives.
- Fraud case filed 9:28 p.m. on the 5000 block of Rigatti Circle.
- Male arrested 2:10 p.m. for warrant on Santa Rita Road at Pimlico Drive.
- Dog attack at Mape Memorial Park in Dublin; family seeks public's help for rabies information.
Sunday, Dec. 9
- Stolen vehicle recovered 10:46 a.m. on Denker and Stoneridge drives.
- Theft reported 7:30 p.m. on the 4500 block of Hopyard Road.
- Pleasanton male, 24, arrested for alleged DUI 1:54 a.m. on Valley Avenue at Hopyard Road.
- Dublin man, 21, arrested 9:50 p.m. on 5600 Owens Drive for allegedly being under the influence of drugs and possessing a false prescription.