Seven homes and businesses were burglarized last week in Pleasanton, including one residence apparently hit in less than an hour while the occupants stepped out, according to the .
Residents on the 4600 block of Herrin Way reported a break-in occurred Friday sometime between 2:20 p.m. and 2:57 p.m., reports show.
The home's rear door appeared pried open, and reported missing were jewelry, a camera and computer, police files state.
In other news, rescuers responded Thursday evening to a possible choking emergency at Tully's Coffee on Main Street, according to eyewitnesses.
The victim was reportedly OK; additional details were unavailable.
Also last week:
Saturday, June 30
- Theft logged 1:34 p.m. on the 300 block of Del Sol Avenue.
- Warrant arrest made 9:25 p.m. along 4800 Bernal Avenue.
- Possession of controlled substances without prescriptions reported 1:36 a.m. along 4400 Valley Avenue, and at 6:04 p.m. on Old Bernal and Peters avenues.
- Domestic battery and damage to phone lines reported at 9:58 p.m. on West Las Positas Boulevard; exact block was unavailable.
Friday, June 29
- A man, 43, was arrested at 8:17 p.m. on the 300 block of St. Mary Street for suspected public intoxication.
- Burglaries reported: 4:30 a.m. on 6700 Santa Rita Road; 2:57 p.m. on 4600 Herrin Way; 3:11 p.m. on 6400 Alvord Way; 5:18 p.m. on 1000 Stoneridge Mall Road.
- Warrant arrests made: 5100 Hopyard Road at 1:07 a.m.; 1500 Poppybank Court at 5:55 a.m.; 6:44 p.m. on 4500 Rosewood Drive.
- Battery reported at 7:22 p.m. on the 2700 block of Laramie Gate Circle.
- Suspected DUIs reported at 1:04 a.m. on First Street and Bernal Avenue, and on Stoneridge and Denker drives at 3:53 p.m.
- Minors violating curfew reported at 12:26 a.m. on Valley Trails Drive at Hopyard Road.
Thursday, June 28
- A male, 29, was arrested at 2:57 a.m. along 4300 Rosewood Drive for suspected possession of metal knuckles and controlled substances.
- Grand theft reported at 4:28 p.m. on 400 St. John Street.
- Identity theft logged 12:47 p.m. along 1700 Santa Rita Road.
- Warrant arrest made of a female, 41, 1:05 a.m. along 1600 Oak Vista Way.
- Male motorist, 22, arrested for suspected DUI 2:27 a.m. on Stanley Boulevard at Valley Avenue.
- Theft cited at 3:45 p.m. on 1500 Stoneridge Mall Road.
- Battery reported 11:06 a.m. along 6300 West Las Positas Boulevard.
- Medical emergency logged 7:30 p.m. on 300 block of Main Street.
Wednesday, June 27
- Vehicles reported stolen at 9 a.m. on California Avenue, and along 500 Main Street at 3:03 p.m.
- Vandalism cited 7:22 p.m. on 4500 First Street, and 10:52 a.m. along 6000 West Las Positas Boulevard.
- Warrant arrest made at 1:56 a.m. on Dublin Canyon and Foothill roads.
- Burglaries logged: 9:14 a.m. on the 3500 block of Kings Canyon Court; 9:28 a.m. and 10:35 a.m. along 6000 West Las Positas Boulevard.
- Telephone harrassment reported at 2:32 p.m. from the 1000 block of Crellin Road.
- Felony drug offense reported at 6:06 p.m. along 4300 Railroad Avenue, Livermore.
- Thefts reported from the 8500 block of Clubhouse Drive at 1:15 p.m.
- Minors breaking curfew reported at 10:23 p.m. along 100 Neal Street.
- A Pleasanton man, 21, was arrested for suspected drug-paraphernalia possession at 10:23 p.m. on the 100 block of Neal Street.
- Paraphernalia possession also reported at 11:04 p.m. on Old Vineyard and Vineyard avenues.
- An arrest for alleged drug possession and warrant charges made at 4:28 p.m. on 4500 Rosewood Drive.
Tuesday, June 26
- Identity theft reported at 11:29 a.m. on 4400 Rosewood Drive.
- Vandalism logged: 6:26 a.m. on Valley Avenue at Stanley Boulevard; 6:26 a.m. on Main Street at Del Valle Parkway; 10:15 a.m. along 4000 Stanley.
- Car break-ins filed 7:39 a.m. on 5500 West Las Positas Boulevard and on 4800 Hopyard Road at 8:52 p.m.
- Theft on 2300 Stoneridge Mall Road reported at 3:57 p.m.
- A Hayward man, 23, was arrested for suspected domestic battery 8:56 p.m. on the 300 block of Main Street.
- Contempt-of-court violation reported at 5:38 p.m. along 200 Main Street.
- Telephone harrassment logged at 6:54 p.m. along 5100 Springdale Avenue.
Monday, June 25
- A Hayward man, 37, was arrested for alleged possession of burglary tools at 11:39 p.m. on Laurel Creek and Blessing drives. Hayward female, 37, also arrested for alleged possession of burglary tools, a false prescription, drug paraphernalia and parole violations.
- Missing-person case filed at 8:26 p.m. on the 2800 block of Bernal Avenue.
- Death investigated along 3200 Vineyard Avenue at 8:39 p.m.
- Suspected DUI reported at 7:29 p.m. on 6700 Bernal Avenue.
- Vandalism logged: 10:53 a.m. on 4700 Willow Road; 8:08 a.m. on 3400 West Ruby Hill Drive; 1:28 p.m. on 5700 Owens Drive; and 4:15 p.m. along 4300 Black Avenue.
Sunday, June 24
- Identity thefts logged 2:54 p.m. along 2800 Cupflower Court, and 4:16 p.m. on 2200 Greenwood Road.
- Death, possible suicide, investigated on the 3200 block of Vineyard Avenue at 1:55 a.m.
- Missing-person case filed 9:09 a.m. on the 5600 block of San Luis Court.
- Suspected DUI arrest made 11:27 p.m. along 4500 Pleasanton Avenue.
- Vandalism logged 11:08 a.m. on 4300 Black Avenue, and 11:43 a.m. on Stanley Boulevard at Reflections Drive.
- Car break-ins reported at 7 a.m. on 7500 Canyon Meadows Circle, 9:27 a.m. on 7800 Canyon Meadows Circle, and 8:48 p.m. along 1000 Stoneridge Mall Road.
- Open-container violation cited 2:11 p.m. along 6700 Santa Rita Road.