A 35-year-old Pleasanton woman was arrested Wednesday morning at a residence on the 3600 block of Calle Santiago for alleged solicitation/engagement offer of acts of prostitution after undercover officers replied to her online advertisement on MyRedBook, according to police files.
Possession of drug paraphernalia was added to her charges after a meth pipe was found in the home, the police said.
And from the previous week on Oct. 15, a New York City woman, 35, was arrested on the same charges at the Extended Stay America on Chabot Drive, police reports state.
Her MyRedBook posting advertised sexual services from an Asian female in Pleasanton, and the undercover officer arrested her in the agreed-upon meeting spot -- her motel room.
In other news, 260 pairs of thongs and "hipkini" panties, from the Dream Angel collection and valued at $3,250, were stolen Friday from Victoria's Secret at Stoneridge Shopping Center, reports state.
The suspects were described as an Hispanic man and a black woman, who apparently slid the merchandise into a tote bag. No arrests are yet made, and the case is under investigation, police said.
In other area crime news:
Saturday, Oct. 26
- Urban Shield scenarios begin in Livermore.
- Public intoxication arrest made of Pleasanton male, 28, 1:32 a.m. on the 300 block of St. Mary Street.
- DUI arrest of Fremont man, 31, 1:44 a.m. along 5100 Hopyard Road.
- Pleasanton woman, 37, arrested for suspicion of domestic assault 6:38 p.m. on the 500 block of Rose Avenue.
- Pedestrian struck by truck after running across I-580.
- Double drug arrest on the 5800 block of Laurel Creek Drive 12:13 a.m. of: San Ramon woman, 30, for alleged possession of methamphetamine and paraphernalia; Dublin male, 28, for suspected use/influence of controlled substances and paraphernalia possession.
- DUI arrest of Patterson male, 42, 12:22 a.m. on 6700 Santa Rita Road.
- Public intoxication arrest of Danville man, 27, 10:15 p.m. along 500 Main Street.
- Loiter/prowling arrest made of male, 22, 8:37 a.m. on 5800 Owens Drive.
- Pleasanton man, 37, arrested for suspected child endangerment/abuse 7:19 p.m. on the 4500 block of Pleasanton Avenue.
- Graffiti reported 9:30 a.m. on 4700 Muirwood Drive.
- Fraud case filed on the 3800 block of Mammoth Cave Court 9:20 a.m.
- Shoplifting reported 1:40 p.m. on 2300 Stoneridge Mall Road.
- Car break-in: 3:11 p.m. on 1000 Stoneridge Mall Road.
- Public intoxication arrest of Danville male, 24, 11:34 p.m. along 5500 Springdale Avenue.
- Warrant arrest of Modesto man, 46, 6:37 a.m. on 5100 Hopyard Road.
- Multi-agency warrant service in Oakland.
- Pleasanton man shot in I-680 possible road-rage incident at 5:30 a.m.
- Car break-ins reported 9:37 a.m. on Stoneridge Mall Road, and 3:56 p.m. along 7900 Stoneridge Drive.
- Drug violation: Vineyard Avenue at Touriga Drive 3:31 p.m.
- Car break-ins reported: 10:42 a.m. along 4000 Sherry Court; 3:41 p.m. on 4800 Bernal Avenue.
- Theft from structure on 5500 Springdale Avenue logged 4:21 p.m.
- Fraud case filed on the 4900 block of Owens Drive 4:59 p.m.
- San Jose female, 33, at 12:40 p.m. arrested for warrant and driving on suspended license.
- Pleasanton woman, 35, arrested for alleged prostitution and drug-paraphernalia possession on the 1600 block of Calle Santiago.
- Child abuse reported 2:29 p.m. on the 4800 block of Case Avenue.
- Assault reported 12:13 p.m. on 3500 Bernal Avenue.
- Pleasanton male, 35, arrested 3:51 p.m. Manoir Lane at Vineyard Road for alleged: auto theft; possession of stolen property and burglary tools; methamphetamine possession; driving on suspended license.
- Dublin man, 47, arrested Gibraltar Drive at Hopyard Road 11:16 p.m. for DUI, suspended license and carrying a loaded firearm.
- Drug violation reported 4:18 p.m. on the 1600 block of Martin Avenue.
- Warrant arrest Denker Drive at Dorman Court 3:45 p.m.
- Fraud cases filed: 8:22 a.m. on the 4900 block of Monaco Drive; 6:09 p.m. along 3600 South Platt Court.
- Zis Is a Stick-Up: Man robs Pleasanton bank using 'bad French accent' and gun.
- Warrant and driving on suspended license arrest of Oakland man, 47, 12:35 a.m. on 4000 Santa Rita Road.
- Sacramento man, 32, arrested for possession of controlled substances 12:19 a.m. on 5300 Owens Court.
- Vehicle tampering reported 7:50 a.m. on 1100 Quarry Lane.
- Vehicle reported stolen on 5300 Case Avenue 8:41 a.m.
- Residential burglary: 3:26 p.m. on 6600 Riddell Street.
- Commercial burglaries: 9:02 a.m. on 3400 Cornerstone Court; 8:49 a.m. on 6600 Koll Center Parkway.
- Car break-in: 7:05 p.m. Old Vineyard and Vineyard avenues.
- DUI arrests: Pleasanton female, 26, 12:07 a.m. on 5400 Black Avenue; Tracy man, 19, 1:10 a.m. on 3400 Stanley Boulevard.
- Battery arrest of Pleasanton man, 33, 8 p.m. along 8100 Arroyo Drive.
- Arrest for alleged domestic battery and destruction of communication device made 6:02 p.m. on 8100 block of Arroyo Drive of Pleasanton man, 42.
- Possession of controlled substance arrests made of Pleasanton woman, 18, and Pleasanton man, 21, along 300 Rose Avenue 10:45 p.m.
- Vehicle reported stolen 7 a.m. on 4300 Valley Avenue.
- Drug violation reported 11:12 p.m. on 5300 Owens Court.
- Shoplifting: 7:56 a.m. on 6000 Johnson Drive.