Four men were arrested last week at their central Dublin home on felony charges of suspected growing and selling marijuana, according to Dublin Police Services.
The Dublin residents were arrested Dec. 4 at 9 a.m. at a single-family house on the 6900 block of Mansfield Avenue, police files state.
Court records list the suspects' ages and charges as:
- male, 34, suspected marijuana growing/cultivation and possession with intent to sell;
- male, 36, suspicion of marijuana cultivation, intent to sell and possession of metal knuckles;
- male, 45, alleged marijuana possession, plus possession with intent to sell;
- male, 32, suspected marijuana possession and possession with intent to sell.
The four were to enter pleas Monday at the Gale-Schenone Hall of Justice, Pleasanton, records state.
And also last week, from the streets of Dublin there arose such a clatter -- with noise complaints logged nearly every day from all points of town.
In other area police news:
Saturday, Dec. 8
- Noise complaint filed 2:38 p.m. on the 8300 block of Lucania Street.
- Male, 43, arrested 11:52 a.m. on the 4400 block of Tassajara Road for suspected burglary/shoplifting.
- Deputy John Monego Memorial Tree Lighting 6 p.m. Civic Plaza.
Friday, Dec. 7
- Grand theft reported 5:36 p.m. along 4500 Hawk Way.
- Accident with property damage logged on Dougherty Road at Oak Valley Drive; no time given.
- Car break-in 8:10 p.m. on 6600 Regional Street.
- First-degree robbery reported by Alameda County Sheriff's Office 1 a.m. on the 20900 block of Cypress Ranch Road, near Crow Canyon Road and I-580.
- Drug "take-back" program sued.
Thursday, Dec. 6
- Stolen vehicle recovered 11:36 a.m. on the 7100 block of Dublin Boulevard.
- Motorist with suspended license cited 7:15 a.m. on Cronin Circle at Flanigan Court.
- Identity theft reported 3:27 p.m. along 3700 Oakhurst Way.
- Noise complaint filed 1:54 p.m. on 4900 Branford Lane.
- DUI arrest 11:54 p.m. on the 2800 block of Dublin Boulevard.
Wednesday Dec. 5
- Hayward male, 28, arrested 9:40 a.m. along 8600 Beverly Lane for alleged controlled-substance possession.
- Burglary reported 6:32 a.m. on 4500 Dublin Boulevard.
- Police obstruction/resistance logged 12:53 a.m. Arnold Road at Dublin Boulevard.
- Noise complaint filed 8:48 a.m. on 3400 Dublin Boulevard.
- Morning collision eastbound I-580; big-rig slides down mountainside.
Tuesday, Dec. 4
- Noise complaint filed 11:14 p.m. along 7500 Donohue Drive.
- Car break-in logged 5:45 p.m. on 7400 San Ramon Road.
- Accident with property damage recorded on Alcosta Boulevard at Belle Meade Drive; no time given.
- Four arrests made 9:03 a.m. on the 6900 block of Mansfield Avenue for suspected cultivation and possession of marijuana for sale.
Monday, Dec. 3
- Marijuana possession reported 11:04 a.m. on 8100 Village Parkway.
- Noise complaint filed 10:33 p.m. along 8800 Sovereign Court.
- Theft logged 3:40 p.m. on 3800 Silvera Ranch Drive.
- Burglary reported on the 24200 block of Palomares Road 9:30 p.m.
- San Francisco man, 58, arrested 1:26 p.m. for outstanding warrant on the 7100 block of Dublin Boulevard.
- Car break-in 7900 block of Bellina Street 8:05 a.m.
- Castro Valley male, 51, cited 12:18 a.m. on Dougherty Road off I-580 for alleged false proof of registration and driving on suspended license.
- Livermore man, 29, arrested 1:08 a.m. on Alcosta and San Ramon Valley boulevards for suspected vehicle theft, parole violations, possession of burglary tools, police obstruction.
- I-580 police chase 3:20 a.m.; CHP flips patrol car.
- Former BART officer and wife dead in North Carolina suspected murder-suicide.
Sunday, Dec. 2
- Suspicious circumstances investigated 6:23 p.m. on 3700 Dublin Boulevard.
- Shoplifting reported 7:16 p.m. on 4400 Tassajara Road.
- Theft logged 7:30 p.m. along 5800 Idlewood Court.
- Noise complaint filed 12:01 a.m. on 3000 Finnian Way.
- DUI arrest of male motorist, 26, 1:47 a.m. Tassajara Road at Dublin Boulevard.