Three suspects were arrested last week within minutes of a reported vehicular burglary at the Rose Pavilion shopping center.
In a separate incident at a fast-food establishment, meanwhile, a car burglar flew into action faster than you can say "Double-Double."
On Thursday night at a vehicle was broken into within minutes of the patron arriving at the Johnson Drive restaurant.
According to the a motorist pulled in and parked a vehicle at 11:10 p.m. at the In-N-Out locale, and entered the restaurant.
Less than five minutes later, another patron entered the venue and announced, "Who owns a Mercedes?"
The Mercedes owner reportedly returned to the car to discover its window smashed and missing were a bag, cosmetics and work-out clothes, valued at a combined $240, files show. The individual called police at 11:14 p.m.
In another incident Friday, a citizen called authorities to report a vehicular burglary in progress at approximately 8 p.m. at the Rose Pavilion shopping center on Rosewood Drive.
Three males, the witness told officers, broke into a parked vehicle and then fled in a late-model, black BMW, according to police.
A nearby patrol unit saw a trio and vehicle matching the witness' description driving onto I-580. The officer followed the car and, within minutes, pulled over, questioned and apprehended the three at the Dougherty Road exit in Dublin, records state.
The men, two from San Francisco, 24 and 22, and an Antelope man, 23, were arrested on suspicion of vehicular burglary.
The 22-year-old also faces alleged stolen-property charges, as a pilfered iPod Touch was reportedly found in his possession, reports show.
In other news:
Saturday, Sept. 1
- Female motorist arrested for suspected driving under the influence 1:24 a.m. on Main and St. Mary streets.
- Drunk-and-disorderly arrest made of a woman 11:24 p.m. on First Street at Arendt Way.
- Two males arrested for allegedly being under the influence of narcotics 6 p.m. on 1700 Santa Rita Road.
- Theft arrest made of a female 1:15 p.m. on 4500 Rosewood Drive.
Friday, Aug. 31
- Theft reported 11:15 p.m. along 800 Main Street.
- Graffiti damage cited 11:37 a.m. on Dublin Canyon Road at Laurel Creek Drive.
- Car break-in logged 3:40 p.m. on 1000 Stoneridge Mall Road, with $1,500 computer reported stolen.
- Triple arrest recorded 8 p.m. on Dougherty Road and Dublin Boulevard of three males for suspected vehicular burglary on Rosewood Drive.
Thursday, Aug. 30
- Fraud thefts reported 11:32 a.m. on 7900 Stoneridge Drive, and 1:39 p.m. on 4500 Rosewood Drive.
- Car break-ins logged: 6:55 a.m. on 5800 Owens Drive; 11:14 p.m. on 6000 Johnson Drive.
- Graffiti damage reported 7:37 a.m. on 6300 Inspiration Terrace.
- Vandalism cited 6:06 p.m. on 2000 Santa Rita Road.
- Use/influence of controlled substances reported 3:03 a.m. on Owens Drive at Oracle Lane.
- Police turns to feds for .
- tests positive for West Nile virus.
- Camp Parks .
- Evidence update in .
Wednesday, Aug. 29
- Livermore woman, 24, arrested for alleged assault and battery 1:39 a.m on 5800 Owens Drive.
- Warant-related arrests made 5:55 a.m. on 5100 Hopyard Road, and 1:24 p.m. on 4200 Valley Avenue.
- Pleasanton male, 21, arrested 3:03 p.m. on 1700 Santa Rita Road for alleged criminal threats.
- Armed robbery reported 1:50 p.m. at ; suspect arrested.
- Hit-and-run accident 8:11 a.m. on Pleasanton-Sunol Road at Highway 84; no injuries reported.
Tuesday, Aug. 28
- Stolen vehicle recovered 4:25 p.m. on 4500 Rosewood Drive.
- Vehicle reported stolen 5:24 p.m. on 4300 Rosewood.
- Double arrest 1:41 a.m. on Sunol Boulevard at Bernal Avenue: Fremont man, 36, for suspected possession and being under the influence of methamphetamine; Hayward male, 22, for alleged methamphetamine and paraphernalia possession.
- ; critics fret pensions costs.
- Vandalism logged 12:01 p.m. on 7700 Canyon Meadow Circle.
- Graffiti damage cited 3:13 p.m. on 6100 Stoneridge Mall Road.
- of suspected rapist, who reportedly posed as cop.
- Castro Valley mother's sanity considered in drowning death of daughter, 3.
Monday, Aug. 27
- Vehicle reported stolen 8:32 p.m. along 5300 Owens Court.
- Thefts logged 11:38 a.m. on 5500 West Las Positas Boulevard, and 11:29 p.m. on 1400 Stoneridge Mall Road.
- Car break-in filed 9:09 a.m. on 5800 Stoneridge Mall Road resulted in reported loss of three Dell laptop computers valued at a combined $6,600. Pry tool used on car door to gain access.
- Pleasanton included in .
- Warrant served 7:50 a.m. on 400 Amador Court.
Sunday, Aug. 26
- Bicycle theft reported on 3600 Andrews Drive; theft logged 10:44 a.m. along 4500 Rosewood Drive.
- Two men cited for alleged drug-paraphernalia posssession 12:35 a.m. on 5100 Hopyard Road.
- Marijuana-possession arrest made of a male 3:40 a.m. on 5200 Hopyard Road.
- San Jose man, 32, arrested on warrant charges 12:44 a.m. on 6800 Santa Rita Road; his male companion arrested for alleged possession of a billy club.
- on 5200 Northway Road.
- 5 a.m. on eastbound I-580 near Grant Line Road exit in Livermore.