The Pleasanton Police Department is proud to announce we are having three powerful presentations for parents of Pleasanton elementary, middle school and high school students. In addition, the two School Resource Officers will be doing a separate presentation for high school parents on Cyber Bullying.
This program is designed to provide parents with an understanding of significant issues youth face today. Parents will be empowered to navigate their children through difficult decisions concerning current drug trends happening in our city, bullying and social media use.
The Pleasanton Police Department welcomes parents of children who are currently enrolled in the Pleasanton Unified School District to attend any or all of the presentation dates.
The dates for these presentations are:
- Thursday, September 12th at 6:30pm- Prescription and Over-the-Counter Drug Abuse
- Thursday, September 19th at 6:30pm- Youth Bullying
- Thursday, September 26th at 6:30pm- Internet Safety
- Wednesday, September 11th at 6:30pm- Prescription and Over-the-Counter Drug Abuse
- Wednesday, September 18th at 6:30pm- Youth Bullying
- Wednesday, September 25th at 6:30pm- Internet Safety
Each of the above events will take place at the Firehouse Arts Center located at 4444 Railroad Avenue, Pleasanton, Ca
Cyber Bullying (High School Students)- Wednesday, September 25th 7:00pm at Amador Valley High School (Library) 1155 Santa Rita Rd. Pleasanton, Ca