From Janeen Rubino Brumm, Hart Middle School PTSA Communications Chair:
Hart Middle School is a nominee in the "Clorox Company's Power a Bright Future" grant program, and we need you to help us win!!
Since Hart is the middle school that most of your students will go to, we wanted to ask if you would please help us with this contest by advertising to your families to please vote daily for Hart!
Hart stands to possibly win a $50,000 grant or a $25,000 grant. This will obviously benefit current and future Hart middle schoolers!
Through Dec. 19, 2012, if you are over 13, you have the opportunity to vote online or via text once a day for our program. The program that receives the most votes overall will be awarded the $50,000 grand-prize grant, and the next top vote-getters in the Play, Create and Explore categories respectively will each be awarded a $25,000 grant. Three lucky schools will be selected, one from each category, to receive a $25,000 judge's choice grant.
- Visit www.PowerABrightFuture.com for official rules. (Note, you must be at least 13 to vote).
- Click here to vote online: https://powerabrightfuture.clorox.com/nominees/detail/?nid=2515
- You can also TEXT 2515pbf to 95248.
You can vote BOTH ways once a day. Currently the website is overloaded with votes (we are a powerful bunch!), but we are all texting our votes in daily and hoping the website is back up for voting SOON.
You can also help by:
- Posting on Facebook to encourage your friends and family to vote.
- Tweeting the link to our voting page so your followers can vote.
- Sending an email to your family and friends, letting them know the great news and telling them how to vote!
Please spread the word and help bring new technology resources to Hart Middle School. Go Huskies!