The annual Foothill Band Review and Parade will be held this Saturday. 38 bands will be participating in the parade competition downtown, according to the band website.
The parade kicks off a concert competition at Foothill High School and a field show competition Amador Valley High School later in the day.
According to Pleasanton Police Sergeant Penelope Tamm, the following streets will be closed between 5:30 a.m. to 2 p.m. for the parade:
- Santa Rita Road/Main Street from Black Avenue to Abbie Street.
- Del Valle Parkway from Main Street to Hometown.
- Vervais Road at Santa Rita Road
- Rose Avenue from Main Street to Peters.
- W. Angela from Main Street to Peters.
For information about the parade log onto www.foothillmusic.org.
For information about the road closures contact the Pleasanton Police Dept. at (925) 931-5100.