Join local health and wellness experts, Clinical Psychologist, Dr. Christine Dickson; Certified Personal Trainer, Dan Taylor; and Registered Dietitian, Jill Daneils to discuss how to begin a life-long practice of healthy living.
It’s time to take action and improve your health!!!
Did you know that over 66% of our community is overweight or obese, and diet-related medical conditions are on the rise?
Public health officials rarely tell us about the psychological and emotional barriers most of us face starting and maintaining a healthy diet and exercise program.
After attending this workshop you will learn to:
- Break free from the cycle of emotional eating
- Recognize and redirect unhealthy thoughts
- Find the joy and self-esteem building effects of regular exercise
- Develop a pattern of choosing healthy food options
- Begin a life-long practice of healthy living.