Did we miss something?
Post your own events on Pleasanton Patch here. It's free!
Friday, Sept. 27
- Friday night football! Foothill High School Falcons will take on Livermore High School at 7 p.m. at Foothill High. Monte Vista High School will be in Pleasanton to play the Dons at Amador Valley High School at 7 p.m. Come on P-Town!
- Between 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. on Saturday, the Pleasanton Farmers' market is open and can be found at Main street and W. Angela Street.
- Starting at 8 a.m. a garage sale will be held at 6138 Homer Court in Pleasanton.
- At 11 a.m. stop by the Dolores Bengtson Aquatic Center grand opening. The event is free and the first 450 buccaneers swim for free. There will be prizes, games and arts and crafts for all.
- Free for families from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.: Come One, Come All to the Museum on Main's 'It’s A Circus!'
- Easter Seals Kaleidoscope Festival of Art & Sound is coming to Dublin on Saturday. The free festival offers wine and beer tasting, BBQ, a raffle and activities for children. 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. at 7425 Larkdale Avenue in Dublin.
- Rock out at the New Leaf Community Market's show by local rock band 'Max Cruise.' The free event will be at 1 p.m. to 3 p.m. at the New Leaf Community Markets in Pleasanton.
- Artists for Soi (alley) Dogs will be at the Avant-Garde Art Studio located at 435 Boulder Ct. #600 in Pleasanton. The art show will be held at from 1:30 p.m. to 4 p.m.