It's Thursday, the unofficial start to the weekend and there's always something going on in Pleasanton.
Did we miss something?
Post your own events on Pleasanton Patch here. It's free!
Friday, Jan. 24
- Friday Happy Hour at New Leaf Community Market. Free. 5 p.m.
- Pacific Coast Repertory Theatre Presents A Chorus Line. Firehouse Arts Center, Pleasanton. 8 p.m.
Saturday, Jan. 25
- Between 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. on Saturday, the Pleasanton Farmers' market is open and can be found at Main street and W. Angela Street.
- Check for local garage sales here.
- Pleasanton History Walk FREE. Guided stroll of historic Downtown Pleasanton 2 p.m. Call to reserve - 925-462-2766. Tours are limited to 25. Departs from Museum on Main.
- StarStruck Theatre presents "Peter Pan" - Smith Center at Ohlone College, Fremont. 7:30 p.m.
- Pleasanton Lions Annual Crab Feed. Alameda County Fairgrounds. 6 p.m.
- Altamont Beer Works - Team Delaney Fundraiser. Noon to 6 p.m. with beer, BBQ from Hattton Competition BBQ Team, live music, pints, and flights, all to benefit Delaney and her family. 2402 Research Drive, Livermore.
- Identity Theft: When Bad Things Happen to Your Good Name. 10 a.m. at Dublin Civic Center. Learn ways to avoid becoming a victim of identity theft and what to do if your identity has been stolen. You will also have the opportunity to bring your personal documents and junk mail for free shredding and start the new year safe.
- Meet the Author, Annie Barrows! Dublin Library 1 p.m. Annie is author of Ivy & Bean children's books. Where did she get the idea for Ivy & Bean? Are stories based on her life or people she knows? Come and find out!
Sunday, Jan. 26
- 2nd Annual Pasta Feed and Family Carnival. Veterans Memorial Building, 301 Main St., Pleasanton. $10. Pleasanton North Rotary Club. Net proceeds to local charities.
- Pacific Coast Repertory Theatre Presents A Chorus Line. Firehouse Arts Center, Pleasanton. 2 p.m.
Do you plan on eating out this weekend? Don't forget about the discounts being offered this month around Tri-Valley.
Staying home this weekend?
- Unplugged: 10 Hilarious Games for Family Night
- How to Roast S'mores in a Mason Jar
- 5 Great Valentine’s Day Crafts to Do with Kids This Weekend
Patch writer Susan Schena contributed to this report.