It's Thursday, the unofficial start to the weekend and there's always something going on in Pleasanton.
Did we miss something?
Post your own events on Pleasanton Patch here. It's free!
Friday, Oct. 18
- Get a jump on your holiday shopping list at the Ladies Auxiliary to Post Holiday Boutique at the Veterans of Foreign War Building, 301 Main St. in Pleasanton on Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Click here for boutique hours.
- Friday night football! Amador Valley High will be at home playing Livermore High at 7 p.m. Come on Dons!
- Free Friday Happy Hour at New Leaf Community Market. The event starts at 5 p.m.
- BOO!...BIE SCARE This is a Halloween dinner fundraiser for breast cancer. All proceeds will benefit the Sandra J. Wing Healing Therapies Foundation Call (925) 819-6263 or (925) 640-1558 for tickets.
- Between 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. on Saturday, the Pleasanton Farmers' market is open and can be found at Main street and W. Angela Street.
- Check for local garage sales here.
- Don't forget to stop by the Alviso Adobe 5th Anniversary Celebration. The free event starts at 10 a.m.
- Fall Festival at Alden Lane in Livermore is on Saturday and Sunday. The nursery has a pumpkin patch, farm animals and a hay maze!
- Dance for the fight and help a woman with her battle against breast cancer. The event will be held on Oct. 20 from 4 p.m. to 6 p.m. at Earthly Delights Fitness in Pleasanton. Sign up at www.edfit.net and get full details: Why is This Dublin Woman Fighting for a Stranger's Life?
- Get your thrill on: Pirates of Emerson Open for Halloween