It's Thursday, the unofficial start to the weekend and there's always something going on in Pleasanton.
Did we miss something?
Post your own events on Pleasanton Patch here. It's free!
Friday, Jan. 10
- Special Holiday Exhibit, "Keep Calm and Merry On". Dublin Heritage Park and Museums. 6600 Donlon Way. 1 p.m. to 4 p.m. Wednesdays through Sundays through Jan. 12. Explore the bittersweet memories of wartime, and learn how the “Greatest Generation” used great resourcefulness to celebrate Christmas on the Homefront.
- Free Friday Happy Hour at New Leaf Community Market. Tasting starts at 5 p.m.
- Ricky Nelson Remembered Featuring Matthew and Gunnar Nelson. Firehouse Arts Center. 8 p.m.
- Wett Willy @ Gallagher's Pub in Dublin at 9 p.m.
- 26th Annual Manufactures RV Show at the Alameda County Fairgrounds. Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Click here for show fees, hours and coupons.
Saturday, Jan. 11
- Between 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. on Saturday, the Pleasanton Farmers' market is open and can be found at Main street and W. Angela Street.
- Check for local garage sales here.
- The Special Consensus with Melody Walker & Jacob Groopman. Pleasanton Firehouse Arts Center.
- Vito's Express at 8:30 p.m. hosting Bunjo's Comedy All Star Show. Tickets are $10 each.
- Wailin' Jennys. Bankhead Theater, Livermore. Show currently sold out; call box office (925) 373-6800, the day before or day of performance to see if any tickets donated back for resale. 8 p.m.
Sunday, Jan. 12
- NFL Flag Football Ages 5-13. Held at 4375 Foothill Road in Pleasanton at 12:30 p.m.
- Wyrick Chamber Players. Firehouse Arts Center, Pleasanton.
Staying home this weekend?
- 5 Great Valentine’s Day Crafts to Do with Kids This Weekend
- Weekend Brunch Recipes That Will Help Keep Your Resolutions
Patch writer Susan Schena contributed to this report.