Pleasanton Patch readers share their favorite streets for trick-or-treating in Pleasanton:
- Kristin Morgan Bianco According to my kids... it's Laguna Oaks!!
- Dayna Titus Muirwood Drive and that whole area is great. But stop at John Maddens place they give out a nice big candy bar!
- Tianna Marie Martinez 2nd street no doubt!
- Michael Harmon New to 2nd Street and very nervous! I have been told the numbers are insane!
- JoAnn Wheeler I am on Muirwood and give out about 20 bags of candy. It's crazy
[Related article: Sprouts & Shudders: Pirates of Emerson Open for Halloween]
Where do you go for trick-or-treating in P-Town? Tell us in the comments section below.
Endless Halloween ideas can be found on Pleasanton Patch:
- Halloween Dinner Your Kids Will Want to Eat
- How to Beat the $7 Billion Halloween Spending Game
- 5 Ways to Handle a Halloween Candy Overload
- Pleasanton Brew Crawl 2013 in Photos
- Hyper-Real Halloween Lawn Displays: Insensitive or Ingenius?
- How to Keep Your Jack-O-Lantern Fresh
- Spooky Skating and Haunted Carnivals: Tri-Valley Halloween…
- Happy Almost Halloween Pleasanton
- Do You Have Homemade Halloween Costume Ideas?
- How to Make Homemade Chocolate Candy for Halloween
- Sink Your Teeth Into Edible Halloween Decor
- Easy DIY Halloween Costumes
- Pumpkin Guide: Varieties for Eating, Carving and Painting
- Turn Back Time With an Elegant Vintage Halloween Party